- The actuation screw
- The actuation piston is moved with the actuation screw and can be tightened to a dead stop without a torque wrench.
- The actuation piston
- The actuation piston compresses the hydraulic fluid into the chamber system.
- The expansion sleeve and chamber system
- The expansion sleeve expands against the tool shank. This clamping process first centers the tool shank before fully clamping it over the whole surface. The chamber system fills with hydraulic fluid, exerting a damping effect on the clamped tool. Wear on the cutting edge of the tool is minimized, service life is increased by up to 40 %.
- The toolholder body
- The toolholder body includes the machine interface, e.g. HSK, SK, JIS-BT, etc.
- The length adjustment screw
- For fast and easy presetting.
- The tool
- The tool is clamped centrically to the center axis - highest run-out and repeat accuracy of less than 0.003 mm.
- The groove
- The enormous clamping pressure of the TENDO hydraulic expansion toolholder creates a displacement of oil, grease, or lubricant residues into the goove causing surfaces to remain dry.
Flexible clamping areas through intermediate sleeves
With intermediate sleeves, various shaft diameters from 3 to 32 mm can be clamped with only one toolholder.
Your advantage: reduction of the purchase cost and higher clamping force at shaft diameter