Horizontal machining centers do not achieve optimal performance unless combined with the suitable tombstones in combination with clamping vises. SCHUNK tombstones, thanks to their versatility, enable optimal
accessibility and machining of your workpieces. SCHUNK tombstones are impressive, thanks to their excellent quality materials and perfect accuracy.
The base plates of the dimensions 400 x 400 mm and 500 x 500 mm are appropriate for standard machining pallets of the type DIN 55201 and JIS 6337-1980. On the surface quality: the clamping surfaces are very finely milled, with a roughness of R a 1.6.
The anti-vibration design helps solve the most difficult machining jobs. A SCHUNK tombstone is exactly what is needed for optimal machining results.
- Step: Selection of Pallet Size
Step: Selection of Basic Profile
- Pallet size 400 x 400 mm
- Pallet size 500 x 500 mm
Step: Selection of Bore Hole Grid
- DOUBLEANGLE Tombstone
- TRIANGLE Tombstone
- OCTANGLE Tombstone
Step: Selection of Insertion
- Rough clamping surfaces without bore holes for finishing by customer
- Standard bore hole grid, finely milled, with through-hole grid 50 mm
- SCHUNK bore hole grid finely milled, reduced grid, for SCHUNK clamping vises
- VERO-S tombstone with integrated clamping modules, clearance 200 mm
- Without clamping vises
- With clamping vises